Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Today Is The Day...

Sweet Jesus, how I wish I was talking hardcore. (I could, but then I would probably sound all idiot-y, so I'll stick to the topic at hand...)

Heading home for Christmas today. Have to tell mom about the Europe. Not really looking forward to the conversation.

Oh. By the way, internet, Greg and I (and Ava) are moving to Europe. (Maybe Lexi, too, if I can sweet talk him into it.) He got an offer for a position in Germany, and, well, hell yea. I can spend some days drinking beer and eating brats. That's what Germans do, right? I'd fit right in.

Anyhow. I'm nervous that she's not going to be all that excited about it. From what she expresses, she doesn't even like that we live all the way in Arizona, so I can only imagine what a blow Europe is going to be. But I'm hoping that she can see the good, and how this is really going to be a great opportunity for my family. Or pretend to, at least. She does know something is up, and is fishing for information. Nosy ass. I guess she'll know soon enough, though. Here's hoping she doesn't try and ground me.

No comments:

Post a Comment