Thursday, December 15, 2011

The more you knoooooow!

The other day, Greg and I were having a very... aah... *intense*, I guess I'll say, discussion about dinosaurs. More specifically, dinosaurs and people. It's always conversations like these that make me wonder how I not only managed to get through school, but also life in general.

Did you know that dinosaurs and people didn't live at the same time?!

I don't know if I truly didn't know that, or if I just never cared enough to remember. I guess I always thought that people like me, who wear 4 inch heels and eat bing cherries weren't around back then, but for some reason, I guess I always thought the Geico guys mingled with the Pterodactyls. I blame the Flintstones.

Last night Ava had an epic freakout at about 11 o'clock. I don't know if she had a dream that maybe there wasn't going to be anymore cheese (the kid can eat some cheese like a mofo, you know), perhaps a ninja came and pinched her really hard, or she's just teething still. I noticed yesterday that she's got three molars. MOLARS. She's not even a year old yet! She's like a goddamn crocodile, I tell you. But whatever it was, she was wailing big time.

If we lived in dinosaur-times, one would have found her and eaten her for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment