Tuesday, December 13, 2011

So... I guess I "blog" now.

So I was thinking the other day, I should probably take a shower I should start a blog. I like to make words. Unfortunately, my words don't always make sense when strung together. So we'll see how this goes.

Let me start by saying I don't *actually* even know what the definition of a "blog" is. I believe it's like talking to yourself, only it's slightly more socially acceptable because other people can eavesdrop without looking or feeling like a... Well. An eavesdropper. I myself am an eavesdropper. I'm not ashamed of it, but sometimes I wish I didn't do it. For instance, at dinner the other night, there were two girls next to me who were "like, so much more mature than freshmen!" and "like, couldn't believe how much they blend in with the juniors and seniors now!" It didn't help that one girl looked like a Jane Fonda workout video. At that moment, I secretly wished I had an ear infection. (insert that one crooked-faced emoticon)

Anyway. I'm sure I'll have a TON of readers from all over the world (space millionaires, probably) who don't know me. So maybe I'll tell you a little about myself, so we can feel all friendly-like with each other.
  • I have a baby. It's a really big one. 
  • I like to think that I am a wise old woman, but I still have no idea what "orbit" is. 
  • Gummy bears are still my favorite food. But don't you dare ever come at me with that Haribo shit. 
I guess I can't think of anything else that really defines me right now. Basically I am like a magical creature, made of unicorn dreams and Nutella. (Because seriously. Nothing is more magical than Nutella.)

Oh wait. One more thing. I will probably write a lot of stuff that's only funny to me. I'm ok with that. 

1 comment:

  1. First to comment on a famous author's blog...I win!

    ReplyDelete